You FIGURE out your niche… by Leona Burton
You’re on your way!
Look at McDonald’s…
Known for BURGERS and cheap fast food.
Ideal client: people who want fast and cheap food.
What about Apple?
Known for slick technology.
Ideal client: people who want the best technology and who want to stay up-to date with innovation.
And what about Poundland?
Known for providing brands at a discount.
Ideal client: people who want to grab essentials at a low cost
If you look at the list above…
They’re NOT diversifying all over the place!
They’re staying in their own lane…
Go figure ❤️
– stop worrying about trying to be jack of all trades.
So HOW do I figure out who my ideal client is?
- Figure out who YOU are as a brand FIRST
- Then think about what SOLUTIONS you have to offer people
- What type of people need your solutions?
- Think about that person in as MUCH detail as possible.
- Get to work talking to those people
Much love as always